- Weddings of 40 to 150 Guests are our specialty, and times available are limited as there is only one function going on at any one time. Weddings of this size have use of all areas of Marsha Brown: Time availability for this space is limited to Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The restaurant is available for exclusivity during dinner hours based on food and beverage minimum requirements.
> to view a sample wedding menu, click here
- Smaller Weddings of 15 to 40 guests can be accommodated in The Choir Loft during regular Dinner hours of operation.
- Wedding Ceremonies can be held on site. Please discuss the details with our wedding coordinator.
- Receptions happily commence with at least one hour of butler service hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, allowing the bridal party time for receiving guests, formal photography and Champagne toast.
Dining a seated affair, where your guests will enjoy the choice of 4 entrees and accompaniments of this 4 course meal that has been tailored to your desires. With compliments, a customized menu will be provided.
- Local Accommodations New Hope is known for its quaint Bed and Breakfast community. A list of local favorites and contacts are available through your wedding coordinator.
Rehersal Dinners The Choir Loft at Marsha Brown is a perfect choice for your wedding rehearsal dinner. Let us personalize a menu for you that will not only work within your budget, but start your wedding weekend off with a classic dining experience that will show family and friends how much they are appreciated and loved. We will tailor a menu to your specific desires based on selections from our dinner menu. Cocktail and Hors Doeuvres packages are based on consumption and available at your request.
For more personalized information on a Marsha Brown wedding, contact our wedding coordinator. We will answer any questions and be delighted to set up an appointment for a tour of the Olde Stone Church.